Today I’m sharing an incredibly simple (and delicious!) Crock Pot Apricot Pork Roast that requires only 15 minutes of prep time!
This roast is so tender, moist, and savory. Let your slow cooker do the work!
I love awesome recipes that don’t require a lot of hands-on time and THIS is one of those recipes. The pork is so tender you can literally cut it with a fork, and just a hand full of ingredients are needed.
Serve it with potatoes or rice and a veggie side and you’ve got a hearty dinner the whole family will love… enjoy!
More Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
Crock Pot Apricot Pork Roast
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 1 tablespoon prepared spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- chopped fresh parsley optional garnish
- Season roast with desired amounts of salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Brown roast on all sides (about a minute each side).
- Spray the insert of your slow cooker with cooking spray (I used a 6 quart slow cooker).
- Place pork roast in your slow cooker (fat side up).
- Top roast evenly with sliced onions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together apricot preserves, chicken broth, mustard and teriyaki sauce until smooth. Pour over roast and onions.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 hours or until done.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.