Easy no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls with graham cracker crumbs, coconut and pecans – An old fashioned recipe that’s always a welcomed holiday treat!
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 7 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate almond bark squares, melted
- 3 tablespoons crushed pecans
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, coconut, chopped pecans, peanut butter and melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Form into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on wax paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Dip balls into melted chocolate and place on wax paper. After each ball is placed on wax paper (before chocolate has hardened) dust lightly with crushed pecans.
- Allow to harden and cool. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- While forming balls, if mixture is too sticky, add more powdered sugar until desired consistency is reached, and/or place mixture in your refrigerator to slightly firm.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter balls