I enjoy a stiff hot toddy a few times throughout the winter and just know you’re going to loooooove this Caramel Apple Hot Toddy as much as I do!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Mercy! This goes down so smooth and is sweet, spicy and tart all at the same time. It’s dangerous so proceed with caution! I’ve had the sniffles so I’m sippin’ on this right now for medicinal purposes.
Seriously, how can you go wrong with hot apple cider, cinnamon whiskey and caramel?! I also added a little lemon juice and honey… you know… for those medicinal purposes.
I used Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey because it just tastes sooooooo good!
Cheers and remember to drink responsibly!Print
- 8 ounces hot apple cider
- 1 shot cinnamon whiskey (1.5 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons caramel syrup and additional syrup for rimming glass, if desired
- Apple slices, star anise and cinnamon sticks for garnish, if desired
- Pour apple cider, whiskey, lemon juice, honey and caramel syrup in a mug and stir to combine.
- Garnish with apple slices, star anise and/or cinnamon sticks, if desired.