This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I enjoy a stiff hot toddy a few times throughout the winter and just know you’re going to enjoy this fall-inspired hot cocktail as much as I do!
Mercy! This goes down so smooth and is sweet, spicy and tart all at the same time. It’s dangerous so proceed with caution!
Seriously, how can you go wrong with hot apple cider, cinnamon whiskey and caramel?! I also added a little lemon juice and honey.
I used Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey because it just tastes so good and adds a delicious cinnamon flavor. You can also use regular whiskey in this recipe.
Cheers and remember to drink responsibly!Print
A delicious fall-inspired hot toddy prepared with apple cider, cinnamon whiskey, lemon juice, honey and caramel syrup.
- 8 ounces hot apple cider
- 1 shot cinnamon whiskey (1.5 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons caramel syrup and additional syrup for rimming glass, if desired
- Apple slices, star anise and cinnamon sticks for garnish, if desired
- Pour apple cider, whiskey, lemon juice, honey and caramel syrup in a mug and stir to combine.
- Garnish with apple slices, star anise and/or cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel apple hot toddy