A delicious fall-inspired hot toddy prepared with apple cider, cinnamon whiskey, lemon juice, honey and caramel syrup.
- 8 ounces hot apple cider
- 1 shot cinnamon whiskey (1.5 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons caramel syrup and additional syrup for rimming glass, if desired
- Apple slices, star anise and cinnamon sticks for garnish, if desired
- Pour apple cider, whiskey, lemon juice, honey and caramel syrup in a mug and stir to combine.
- Garnish with apple slices, star anise and/or cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel apple hot toddy