- 1 gallon apple cider (chilled)
- 1 cup lemon juice (chilled)
- 8 cups ginger ale (chilled)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- Clove-studded orange and lemon slices
- Star anise
- Mint sprigs for garnishing glasses (optional)
- Pour apple cider and lemon juice in a large punch bowl. Add cinnamon sticks and stir to combine. Pour in ginger ale and gently stir to combine.
- Top punch with sliced apples, clove-studded orange and lemon slices and desired amount of star anise. Serve chilled.
- If preparing ahead of time, add ginger ale right before serving.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple cider punch, fall punch recipes, cider punch, apple cider punch recipe, easy apple cider punch