I absolutely LOVE holiday entertaining and I LOVE being able to throw together a stellar appetizer in minutes. It’s no secret that I’m a sucker for comfort food… and cheesy dips are included in my list of favorites!
This recipe is sponsored by Kraft. All opinions shared are my own.
I recently made this dip in no time with a little help from Kraft. The simplicity of preparing this dip in NO WAY reflects the taste. If you’re in a hurry and need to create an awesome appetizer that your guests will love (or just for yourself!), you’ve gotta give this a try.
This dip isn’t just easy on your time, it’s easy on your wallet, which is always a relief during the holidays.Print
A quick and delicious appetizer that’s always a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated thoroughly.
Recipe courtesy of KraftRecipes.com
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spinach artichoke dip
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.