This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Make these ahead and pop them in the oven for unexpected company 🙂Print
- 16 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb. HOT sausage
- Sausage balls must be cooked FROZEN.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl until well mixed.
- Roll into small balls (about 1 tablespoon each) & FREEZE.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen balls on un-greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until slightly brown.