Are you a salsa lover? I go through phases of snacking on it repeatedly, then I won’t eat it for a long time. It’s been a while, so I recently made this crazy easy and delicious Black Bean Salsa.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Full of black beans, corn and tomatoes with red onions, a few jalapeños, cilantro, herbs and seasonings… this is your GO-TO salsa recipe for a hearty and healthy appetizer! I added just a little cumin, but feel free to omit it if you’re not a fan of it.
This salsa is by far one of the most filling and heartiest that I’ve ever eaten. These fresh ingredients come together in no time!
This recipe yields 6 cups of salsa which is perfect for a get-together… and I’m sure there won’t be any left. Enjoy!
- 1 (15-ounce) can yellow whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups seeded and chopped Roma tomatoes
- ⅓ cup seeded and chopped jalapenos
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- Tortilla chips
- Place all ingredients (except tortilla chips) in a large bowl and stir to combine. Serve with tortilla chips.