Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away?! Every year we ALWAYS have a ton of leftover turkey and make turkey sandwiches galore. Today I’m sharing a quick, simple and delicious pizza to recycle your leftover turkey this year.
There’s no doubt you’re going to be tired of being in the kitchen after Thanksgiving, so by using a few simple shortcuts, this pizza comes together in about 15 minutes. Yes!
This pizza is incredibly easy to make (and so savory!). Using a precooked, ready made pizza crust and bacon recipe pieces slashes your time in the kitchen which means more time for Christmas decorating!
This recipe calls for one cup of fresh spinach and 1/4 cup sliced red onion. A helpful hint: Instead of buying a whole bag of spinach and a whole onion, if your grocery store has a salad bar just buy what you need from the salad bar… easy peasy!
Use store-bought ranch dressing or make your own homemade ranch dressing for the sauce on this pizza.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I hope you enjoy this pizza as much as I have over the years!Print
Using a few simple shortcuts, this savory pizza using leftover turkey comes together in around 15 minutes!
- 1 (12 inch) ready made pizza crust
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch dressing (more or less, to preference)
- 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded or diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup bacon recipe pieces
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Spread ranch dressing evenly over crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, turkey, spinach, bacon, red onion and tomato.
- Sprinkle Italian season evenly over top of pizza. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges of crust are golden brown.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey bacon ranch pizza
Adapted from Pillsbury