This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away?! Every year we ALWAYS have a ton of leftover turkey and make turkey sandwiches galore. Today I’m sharing a quick and easy pizza to recycle your leftover turkey this year: Turkey Bacon Ranch Pizza.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe!
There’s no doubt you’re going to be tired of being in the kitchen after Thanksgiving, so by using a few simple shortcuts, this pizza comes together in about 15 minutes. Word!
This pizza is insanely easy to make (and so savory!). Using a precooked, ready made pizza crust and bacon recipe pieces slashes your time in the kitchen which means more time for Christmas decorating!
This recipe calls for 1 cup of fresh spinach and 1/4 cup sliced red onion. A helpful hint: Instead of buying a whole bag of spinach and a whole onion, if your grocery store has a salad bar just buy what you need from the salad bar… easy peasy!
This will be Baby’s (my senior rescue dog) second Thanksgiving with me and of course I give her a few holiday treats, too! Just a friendly reminder that turkey SKIN is not good for dogs. I’ve read that so many dogs require emergency medical attention during the holidays because of being given food that is toxic to them. It actually happened with my first boxer, Ginger. One of my Christmas dinner guests gave her the fat off a rib roast (without my knowledge or consent, of course). Pancreatitis set in and almost $1000 later (and a lot of suffering) she was finally better. Now I stress to my guests NOT to feed my dog during gatherings. Here is an informative article on what holiday leftovers are not good for your pets.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!Print
Using a few simple shortcuts, this savory pizza using leftover turkey comes together in around 15 minutes!
- 1 (12-inch) ready made pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing (more or less, to preference)
- 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded or diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup bacon recipe pieces
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Spread ranch dressing evenly over crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, turkey, spinach, bacon, red onion and tomato.
- Sprinkle Italian season evenly over top of pizza. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges of crust are golden brown.
Adapted from Pillsbury