Using a few simple shortcuts, this savory pizza using leftover turkey comes together in around 15 minutes!
- 1 (12 inch) ready made pizza crust
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch dressing (more or less, to preference)
- 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded or diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup bacon recipe pieces
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Spread ranch dressing evenly over crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, turkey, spinach, bacon, red onion and tomato.
- Sprinkle Italian season evenly over top of pizza. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges of crust are golden brown.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey bacon ranch pizza