This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
These Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders are SO delicious and SO EASY to make… I can assure you they’ll be a hit!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders
This is just about as easy as it gets when making buffalo chicken sliders. I had some leftover shredded chicken from the rotisserie chicken I used to make Barbecue Chicken Nachos earlier this week. Have I expressed enough how much I love the convenience of grocery store rotisserie chicken?!
It all starts out with a simple concoction of buffalo sauce heated in a sauce pan with a little butter, honey and seasonings. Toss the shredded chicken in the sauce to coat evenly, place on your slider buns, then top with ranch dressing and crumbled blue cheese. Oh, and a pickle slice. Because I LOVE pickles! 🙂
Heck yeah these are so simple (and delicious!). These sliders make a perfect appetizer or meal and they come together CRAZY FAST when you use a rotisserie chicken. You can also cook chicken breasts in your slow cooker (3-4 hours on high and 7-8 hours on low) and shred them — still easy!
This recipe makes 12 generous sliders that are full of robust flavor and so simple to make!Print
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 5 cups fully cooked shredded chicken
- 12 slider buns
- Ranch dressing
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Optional: sliced pickles
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, melt butter. Add buffalo sauce, honey, garlic powder, seasoned salt and red pepper. Stir well to combine. Bring just to a gentle boil and remove from heat.
- Add shredded chicken to saucepan and toss with a fork to evenly coat chicken. Place chicken on warm slider buns and top with desired amounts of ranch dressing and crumbled blue cheese.