By utilizing a store-bought rotisserie chicken and bacon recipe pieces, these awesome Barbecue Chicken Nachos come together in no time!
This quick and easy recipe will be perfect for your game day festivities. I don’t know where I’m going to be watching the Super Bowl this year, but you can bet I’ll be watching! I’ve never really been into sports but I’ll be where the snacks are!
You really can’t go wrong with these nachos. I’m all about using a store-bought rotisserie chicken to save time. If I don’t use all of the chicken (like in this recipe), I’ll shred it and freeze it in freezer bags to use in another recipe down the road.
All there is to making these nachos is tossing the shredded cooked chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce. The possibilities are endless when it comes to toppings.
I used black beans, tomatoes, bacon pieces and green onions. A few others that come to mind are diced jalapeños, corn, yellow onion, and avocado. Oh, and SOUR CREAM! Gotta have sour cream.
Who will you be pulling for during Super Bowl this year? No matter what team… everyone’s gonna love these nachos. Enjoy!
More Easy Appetizers
Barbecue Chicken Nachos
- 1 (11 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce your favorite
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup canned black beans that have been rinsed and drained
- ½ cup fully cooked bacon pieces
- 1 cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips evenly on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce to coat evenly.
- Top tortilla chips with cheeses, then with chicken, bacon and black beans.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes, or until chips are warm and cheese is melted.
- Top with diced tomatoes and green onions. Serve immediately.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
Adapted from Real Simple
Rate & Comment