Just 20 minutes is all it takes for the most savory and flavorful roasted shrimp!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl, Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, Old Bay seasoning and Parmesan Cheese. Gently toss with your hands to coat shrimp evenly as possible with Parmesan mixture.
- Place shrimp evenly on baking sheet and sprinkle with desired amount of pepper.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with homemade cocktail sauce, if desired.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic parmesan shrimp