Some things just go together and create something magical… like pumpkin and peanut butter chips in this Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bread!
Honestly, I had my mind set on making this pumpkin spice bread with chocolate chips, until my friend mentioned peanut butter chips. Then I thought to myself, “Pumpkin and peanut butter would be soooooo good together!”.
It’s the perfect combination of sweet peanut butter chips, pumpkin and spices that come together in this festive fall pumpkin bread.
This recipe yields 2 loaves, so you’ll have one for you and one to share (or not!).Print
Pumpkin, peanut butter chips and spices come together in this perfectly moist fall-inspired bread!
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 (9×5 inch) loaf pans or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs, stirring well with a spoon to combine. Add pumpkin and stir again to combine.
- Slowly add pumpkin mixture to dry mixture, alternating with the water. Stir well between additions. Gently stir in peanut butter chips.
- Pour into greased loaf pans and bake for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center is removed clean. Allow bread to cool in pans for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Category: Breads
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin peanut butter bread
Adapted from Taste of Home