This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Ahhhhhh spring… I’m so anticipating lots of sunshine, warmer weather and fresh veggies! This Spring Harvest Pizza with asparagus, artichokes, tomatoes and feta just screams everything SPRING. YES!
What a winter it has been! I know I say that every year, but I seriously am a
warm scorching hot weather person. I’m so cold-natured that I have to wear a light jacket on summer evenings. Actually, it’s an abnormally warm day today and I’m sitting at my desk with my little heater cranking by my feet.
Let’s talk about PIZZA. Are you a traditional pizza person or an “I love any kind of pizza” person like me? I love creating different pizzas! This pizza is on naan flatbread and topped with sautéed asparagus, artichokes, cherry tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese.
If you enjoy making your own breads, check out my recipe for homemade naan… it’s easier than you may think!
The asparagus only needs to be sautéed about 3 minutes until it’s crisp-tender. After that, just add the toppings and bake the pizzas until they’re thoroughly heated and the naan flatbread is slightly crispy, about 10 to 12 minutes.
It really doesn’t get much easier! This pizza looks all fancy, but it comes together in less than 30 minutes total!
If you enjoy asparagus and artichokes, you’re going to absolutely love this pizza.Print
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus, rinsed, ends trimmed and sliced into about 2 inch pieces
- 1 (9 ounce) package cherry tomatoes, rinsed, stems removed and sliced in half
- 1/3 cup canned artichoke hearts that have been drained and roughly chopped
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 4 naan bread pieces
- Additional salt and pepper (to taste) for topping pizzas, if desired
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Toss asparagus pieces in olive oil mixture to coat evenly.
- Place coated asparagus pieces in a skillet (reserve remaining olive oil mixture for topping pizzas) and sauté for 3 minutes over medium-high heat, or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place naan bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush each piece of naan bread with approximately 1 tablespoon of the olive oil mixture. Top with the sautéed asparagus, artichokes, tomatoes and feta cheese. Season with additional salt and fresh cracked pepper, if desired.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated thoroughly and naan bread is slightly crispy.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spring vegetable naan pizza