This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
If you’re a mushroom, cheese and pizza lover like me you are going to absolutely love this quick and easy pizza!
Three of my favorite ingredients come together in this pizza LOADED with seasoned mushrooms on top of cheesy, crusty French bread. You’ll never miss the meat in this savory and satisfying pizza.
This comes together in 30 minutes using simple ingredients, so it’s a quick and satisfying dinner perfect for busy weeknights.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby bella mushrooms, rinsed, cleaned of any debris and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf French Bread (about 15 inches long)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (more or less, to taste)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Heat olive oil and melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly (about 1 minute).
- Add mushrooms, thyme and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are browned and tender (about 5 to 6 minutes). Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- Slice French bread lengthwise and place cut side up on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese, then spoon mushroom mixture evenly over bread. Sprinkle Parmesan over mushrooms.
- Bake until cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Category: Pizzas
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mushroom french bread pizza