This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
One Pot Creamy Taco Spaghetti… all the taco flavors you love in a creamy spaghetti, and in ONE POT for easy cleanup!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I need to start this off by saying that if you’re on a diet, this isn’t the recipe for you right now. LOL. This creamy taco spaghetti is nothing but pure comfort… taco flavored creamy pasta and beef topped with cheese is a total winner for a quick and comforting Mexican-inspired weeknight dinner! 🙂
Ohhhhh yessss! I just love it when an idea comes together resulting in a total SCORE the first time I attempt it (that doesn’t always happen!). I literally had a rough time trying to stop eating this before I photographed. I added cream cheese and sour cream at the end of this recipe so it would have a creamy consistency and flavor… because I LOVE sour cream on my tacos. So why not add it to this spaghetti?
Another AWESOME thing about this recipe is that it can be thrown together in 30 short minutes from start to finish.
I topped this taco spaghetti with diced Roma tomatoes and sliced green onions, but it would also be great topped with sliced black olives as well. Enjoy!Print
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed and brought to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (more or less, to taste)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- In a dutch oven or large pot, brown ground beef over medium high heat until beef is cooked and no longer pink, crumbling while cooking (about 3-5 minutes). Drain off fat in a colander and return to pot.
- Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chilies, tomato paste, beef broth, water and spaghetti noodles.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes, or until pasta is cooked. Stir about every 5 minutes so that the noodles don’t stick together or stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream and stir until smooth and combined.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese blend. Cover for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with diced tomatoes and green onions.