This is my absolute favorite chicken wing sauce recipe I got from my neighbor several years back. I call it Jeremiah’s Wing Sauce.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I use this sauce in these EASY Buffalo Chicken Sliders…
And in these insanely delicious Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wings.
Jeremiah’s Wing Sauce
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pinch of red (cayenne) pepper
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat (stirring often) and remove from heat once boiling.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo wing sauce
From Jeremiah’s Tavern?
Amy @ The Blond Cook
Hi Jan, No it’s my friend Jeremiah’s recipe he gave me several years ago. Hope you enjoy it if you make it! 🙂