This is my absolute favorite chicken wing sauce recipe I got from my neighbor several years back. I call it Jeremiah’s Wing Sauce.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I use this sauce in these EASY Buffalo Chicken Sliders…
And in these insane Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wings. Enjoy! 🙂Print
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pinch of red (cayenne) pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil and remove from heat.