Vodka, pineapple juice, blue curacao and cream of coconut create the most delicious, beautiful and festive holiday cocktail!
- Light corn syrup or honey for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1/2 cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
- In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jack frost cocktail