This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
If you love easy and delicious chicken recipes like I do, you definitely need to put these Herb Breaded Chicken Fingers on your upcoming menu for the week!
Today’s recipe is sponsored by House-Autry, a brand that has been used in my family for generations. All opinions shared are my own.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
What I love most about this recipe is that these chicken tenders are crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. I’ve always had a weakness for fried foods — you won’t miss the crispiness of traditional fried chicken in this recipe!
Do you have a favorite chicken recipe? Submit it to House-Autry for a chance to win a $100 gift card in The House-Autry Great Chicken Challenge. Worried about your recipe not incorporating any House-Autry products before you enter? PERFECT! Their chefs will give it a House-Autry twist and you’re still in the running… how cool is that?
Get that chicken recipe out now and enter HERE! This contest is now closed.
The honey mustard dipping sauce I made for these chicken tenders is so easy to make, but if you want to opt out of another few steps in this recipe, you can always dip ’em in House-Autry Honey Mustard Dippin’ Sauce. I just happened to have all of the ingredients on-hand to make it myself.
With the chicken fingers, I started out by dipping sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast pieces in a mixture of butter, olive oil and garlic. Then I dredged them in the Southern Baked Chicken Coating Mix with added fresh rosemary, parsley, basil and pepper. After that it’s as simple as placing them on a baking sheet and baking for about 20 minutes.
These chicken tenders are perfect as a game day appetizer or for dinner with a salad.
Be sure to submit YOUR favorite chicken recipe to House-Autry’s #GreatChickenChallenge. I can’t wait to see your entries! 🙂Print
Herb Breaded Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce – oven baked, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside chicken fingers with a sweet & tangy dipping sauce!
For the honey mustard sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
For the chicken fingers:
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6-ounce) box House Autry Southern Baked Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1–1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1–1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1–1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1–3/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 to 4-inch strips
- Prepare honey mustard sauce by whisking all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to mingle.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken coating mix, pepper, rosemary, basil and parsley by stirring well with a spoon to combine. Set aside.
- Place butter, olive oil and garlic powder in a small saucepan over medium heat and melt. Stir to combine. Dip chicken tenders in butter mixture, dredge in herb chicken coating mix (covering well) and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with honey mustard sauce.