Oven baked, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside chicken fingers with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce!
For the honey mustard sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
For the chicken fingers:
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) box House Autry Southern Baked Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 to 4 inch strips
- Prepare honey mustard sauce by whisking all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to mingle.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken coating mix, pepper, rosemary, basil and parsley by stirring well with a spoon to combine. Set aside.
- Place butter, olive oil and garlic powder in a small saucepan over medium heat and melt. Stir to combine. Dip chicken tenders in butter mixture, dredge in herb chicken coating mix (covering well) and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with honey mustard sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breaded chicken fingers