Quick and easy creamy, cheesy Alfredo with cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, milk and seasonings.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute (stirring constantly) until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add cream cheese cubes and Italian seasoning. Stir with a whisk to smooth out large lumps. Slowly pour in milk, about 1/4 cup at a time, while continuing to whisk.
- Add Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir well to combine. Continue to cook and stir for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce reaches desired thickness. Serve and toss with your favorite cooked pasta.
Adapted from AllRecipes.com