This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
When you’re craving seafood and don’t have a lot of time to get dinner on the table, this Creamy Lemon Dill Shrimp Pasta recipe comes to the rescue!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I’ve taken a couple of weeks off from the blog and so excited to get back to pumping out recipes. Sometimes life throws us curve balls and we need to regroup, but taking the time to regroup is always a good thing!
As I was making this shrimp pasta I couldn’t help but to think of how thankful I am for being blessed to do what I love most… bring you simple and delicious recipes to enjoy with your family and loved ones. This pasta is comfort food at its finest!
The sauce in this pasta is creamy but not overly heavy. The addition of zesty lemon and fresh dill are so refreshing! If you boil your pasta while you’re preparing the shrimp and cream sauce, this recipe comes together in under 30 minutes. Score!
Hooray for easy and delicious weeknight dinners… enjoy!Print
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook shrimp for approximately 1-1/2 minutes on each side or until shrimp have just turned pink on both sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside (leave remaining butter and juices in pan from shrimp).
- In the same skillet, add garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly (about 30 seconds).
- Add lemon juice, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Return shrimp to skillet and sprinkle evenly with fresh dill. Serve over cooked pasta.
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: creamy lemon dill shrimp pasta, shrimp pasta, creamy shrimp pasta, easy shrimp pasta recipes