- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook shrimp for approximately 1-1/2 minutes on each side or until shrimp have just turned pink on both sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside (leave remaining butter and juices in pan from shrimp).
- In the same skillet, add garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly (about 30 seconds).
- Add lemon juice, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Return shrimp to skillet and sprinkle evenly with fresh dill. Serve over cooked pasta.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: creamy lemon dill shrimp pasta, shrimp pasta, creamy shrimp pasta, easy shrimp pasta recipes