Today I’m sharing one of my favorite cocktails that tastes like a dessert: Creamsicle Delight Cocktail. It tastes just like an orange creamsicle!
I’ve enjoyed this cocktail for years once I discovered just how amazingly delicious whipped vodka is (dangerously delicious so beware if you haven’t tried it yet!).
I had one last week and enjoyed it so much that wanted to bring it back with new photographs.
This cocktail can be made with orange juice or orange soda. In my original photo it is made with orange juice. Since I’m trying to watch my calorie consumption here lately, I made it with diet orange soda and diet ginger ale. It’s awesome either way!
So very refreshing! I like to garnish mine with an orange slice and maraschino cherry but that’s totally up to you.
Please remember to drink responsibly… cheers!Print
This easy and refreshing cocktail tastes just like an orange creamsicle!
- 1 1/2 parts whipped vodka
- 2 parts orange soda or orange juice
- 2 parts ginger ale
- Orange wedges and/or maraschino cherry for garnish (optional)
- Pour vodka, orange soda (or juice) and ginger ale in a glass with ice. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange wedge and/or maraschino cherry, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: orange creamsicle cocktail
Originally published on May 17, 2012. Updated with new photos and text March 10, 2017.