This delicious Crab, Egg and Corn Casserole is perfect for any meal of the day!
If you’re a seafood lover, this casserole is a MUST MAKE! It’s full of crab meat, eggs, cream cheese and seasonings.
You’ll start by cooking corn with green onions and fresh dill.
Then layer everything into a casserole dish.
Pop it in the oven and bake at 375 degrees (uncovered) for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center is removed clean.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups herb seasoned bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions (white and green parts)
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces crab meat (I used back fin crab meat)
- 8 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add corn, green onions, dill, salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes (stirring frequently).
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and garlic powder.
- In a 2 quart baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray, layer the ingredients: bread crumbs, cream cheese cubes, corn mixture, crab meat and cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture evenly over layered ingredients.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (uncovered), or until a knife inserted in the center is removed clean.
Recipe adapted from Cafe Atlantic Cookbook
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crab corn and egg casserole