A refreshing salad prepared with corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, herbs and seasonings.
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber, large seeds removed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes to allow flavors to mingle before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn, tomato and cucumber salad