You probably know my love for margaritas by now… this one is not only easy, it’s dangerously delicious: Amaretto Margaritas.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe!
I recently received a bottle of Pinnacle’s newest Amaretto vodka and just couldn’t wait to try it… AMARETTO?!?!
Whoa. This stuff is seriously dangerous.
Not only is the TASTE of this vodka dangerous, but this margarita is because it’s so crazy easy to make.
All you’re gonna need is Pinnacle’s Amaretto Vodka, margarita mix and lime juice for this sweet, smooth and tart margarita with a hint of almond flavor. I’m definitely a fan of this new flavor. What’s your favorite flavored margarita?
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for review… all opinions shared are my own!Print
- Kosher salt for rimming glass
- 1 part Pinnacle Amaretto Vodka
- 2 parts margarita mix
- Splash of lime juice
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Rub rim of glass with lime wedge. Dip into kosher salt on a plate to rim glass. Fill with ice.
- Pour vodka, margarita mix and lime juice in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into glass and garnish with lime wedge.
Slightly adapted from Pinnacle Vodka