It’s that time of the year when all I want to do is eat fresh vegetables and salads. One of my favorite types of salads is a Greek salad, but when I’m craving something heartier I make this Greek Pasta Salad. It’s so easy to make and feeds a crowd!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Oh yessss! I just can’t tell you enough how much I love this pasta salad. I have to be careful while making it because I love black olives so much, I tend to eat them right out of the can while I’m preparing everything else. 🙂 This pasta salad is loaded with black olives!
The vinaigrette is a simple mixture of olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, dried oregano, salt and pepper.
This recipe feeds a crowd (I’d say a good 8-10 servings), so it’s perfect to take to a potluck or a summer cookout with friends. But you can also easily half the recipe if you don’t need that much.
I hope you enjoy this amazing pasta salad as much as I always have!
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 16 ounces rotini pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 (6-ounce drained weight) can sliced black olives
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced (about 4 cups diced)
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion (about ½ of a medium red onion)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- Prepare the vinaigrette by whisking ingredients together in a small bowl to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add all of the pasta ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and stir to coat evenly.