This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This easy and delicious Strawberry Lemonade Sangria will be your go-to sangria for summer entertaining or relaxing.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe!
This sangria is incredibly easy to prepare and nothing short of refreshing for your summer lounging enjoyment.
What’s in this strawberry lemonade sangria?
- White wine (I used sauvignon blanc)
- Lemonade (freshly squeezed lemonade is best but feel free to use store-bought)
- Lemon-lime soda
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Sliced lemons
- Mint sprigs or leaves for garnish (optional)
The most difficult part of this recipe is slicing the strawberries and lemons (easy peasy!). It took me about 10 minutes total to prepare this sangria, but it’s best when chilled in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving (if you can wait that long!).
Do I have to use sauvignon blanc in this recipe?
Any white wine will work – Feel free to use your favorite!
How long does this sangria last in the fridge?
This sangria is good for up to 3 days stored covered in the refrigerator.
An easy and refreshing white wine summer sangria with fresh strawberries and lemons, lemonade, sauvignon blanc and lemon-lime soda.
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sauvignon blanc
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Add lemon slices and sliced strawberries to a pitcher. Pour in wine, lemonade and lemon-lime soda.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: white wine sangria, strawberry sangria, lemonade sangria