An easy and refreshing white wine summer sangria with fresh strawberries and lemons, lemonade, sauvignon blanc and lemon-lime soda.
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sauvignon blanc
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Add lemon slices and sliced strawberries to a pitcher. Pour in wine, lemonade and lemon-lime soda.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: white wine sangria, strawberry sangria, lemonade sangria