This delicious Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail is sweet, tart and refreshing!
I recently was assigned an article for SheKnows.com the other day about different types of lemonade recipes. One of the lemonade recipes I made was Strawberry Lemonade.
Well, you know me. If it can be spiked, I’m on it.
And I was on it.
I made this awesome Strawberry Lemonade… then spiked it with Pinnacle’s Strawberry Shortcake Vodka. It is AMAZING.
This recipe is a little more complicated more than my other cocktail recipes. That’s okay, because you can use lemonade concentrate if you don’t feel like squeezing lemons to make lemonade. I know we’re all short on time… especially when it’s time to get our drink on.
So, I’m gonna cut to the chase and tell you how I made this awesome cocktail. Do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle of Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake… that stuff rules!
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for review—all opinions shared are my own.Print
- 2 cups sliced fresh sliced strawberries (green tops removed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 7 cups water, divided
- 1 1/4 cups lemon juice (about the juice from 6 lemons)
- Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, bring strawberries, sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place strawberry mixture in a blender or food processor and puree. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a pitcher, mix lemon juice, 6 cups of water and strawberry syrup. This is your Strawberry Lemonade.
- In a glass over ice, mix 1 part Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka with 3 parts Strawberry Lemonade.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry lemonade cocktail