- 2 cups sliced fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 7 cups water, divided
- 1–1/4 cups lemon juice (about the juice from 6 lemons)
- Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring strawberries, sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place strawberry mixture in a blender or food processor and puree; set aside and allow to cool.
- In a pitcher, mix lemon juice, 6 cups of water and strawberry syrup. This is your Strawberry Lemonade.
- In a glass over ice, mix 1 part Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka with 3 parts Strawberry Lemonade.