So sweet and savory, this recipe for Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes is a MUST for your Thanksgiving spread!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Can you believe it?! Thanksgiving is literally next week (where did you go, summer?). Sweet potatoes are a necessity on every Thanksgiving menu… at least in my house, anyway! 🙂
There’s just something about simplicity that I love in every way, not just in food. And this recipe is just that… simply delicious.
I’m sooooo excited this Thanksgiving because I’ll be cooking veggies from my garden… collards, kale and green beans! It’s my first garden in about 6 or so years and I’ve enjoyed it so much this fall.
This recipe calls for just a few ingredients that you probably already have on-hand. I have a huge rosemary bush and try to use fresh rosemary in anything I can.
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!Print
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into about 3/4 to 1-inch pieces (about 2–1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cut sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add rosemary, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir until combined and coated evenly with oil and seasonings.
- Spread evenly in a single layer on lined baking sheet. Place on center oven rack and bake for 25 minutes, or until tender. Place on top rack and broil on high for approximately 2 minutes, or until golden brown.