This Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is so refreshing, easy to prepare and serves a crowd!
I am obsessed with trying every single one of the different vodka flavors. There are just so many options to choose from and the possibilities are endless when it comes to creating cocktails. If I could go on a full-blown ABC spree I would probably need a permit to transport all of the goods (LOL!).
Not that I drink a lot of liquor. I just like mixing different stuff together to get to something that tastes good… like this refreshing cocktail! It makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something that I can share and make people happy.
This is another one that you mix in a pitcher and share with your friends.
You’ll need raspberry vodka, club soda, a can of lemonade concentrate and grenadine. Use the lemonade can for all of your measuring to keep it simple (except for the splash of grenadine). I like simple.
Mix it all up in a pitcher and there you go. Cheers, and please drink responsibly!Print
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces raspberry flavored vodka
- 18 ounces club soda
- 2 tablespoons cup grenadine
- Fresh lemon wedges and raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine ingredients and stir well. Use the lemonade concentrate can for measuring the vodka (1 can) and club soda (1 1/2 cans). Serve over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and/or fresh raspberries, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry lemonade cocktail