- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces raspberry flavored vodka
- 18 ounces club soda
- 2 tablespoons cup grenadine
- Fresh lemon wedges and raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine ingredients and stir well. Use the lemonade concentrate can for measuring the vodka (1 can) and club soda (1 1/2 cans). Serve over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and/or fresh raspberries, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry lemonade cocktail