Do you ever have those days when you want to celebrate just because it’s 5 o’clock? 🙂
Yeah. I feel ya’ pain. That’s why I’m sharing one of my favorite 5 o’clock porch drinks: Cherry Beer Margaritas.
They’re so dainty and refreshing, but don’t let ’em fool you. They will slap you in the face when you’re least expecting it. So tread lightly, friends… and enjoy. 🙂
All you’re gonna need is your favorite tequila, a 12 ounce can of frozen limeade, 12 ounces of cherry flavored soda, your favorite beer, kosher salt, a lime and maraschino cherries (oh, and ice).
I empty the limeade concentrate in the pitcher first, and use the same can for measuring the soda and tequila.
I hope you enjoy this little refreshing porch cocktail as much as I do. Cheers!
Cherry Beer Margaritas
- 1 (12 ounce) can limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces cherry flavored soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of your favorite beer I use Corona Light
- 12 ounces tequila gold or white
- Kosher salt for rimming glasses
- Lime wheels for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass and dip in kosher salt to coat rim.
- Pour limeade concentrate, soda, beer and tequila in a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice (if desired) and garnish with a lime wedge and maraschino cherry.
- Yields approximately 48 ounces.
- Nutrition facts do not include salt, lime or cherries.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.