This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Whenever there is any kind of event or holiday celebration with my family and friends, there is always some kind of Chex Mix served! Today I’m sharing a delicious and easy recipe for a homemade Cheesy Ranch Chex™ Mix.
This recipe is sponsored by Chex. All opinions shared are my own.
I mean, what’s a party or holiday season without CHEX mix? I’ve grown up on it and Chex Mix is a given snack at every gathering. There are a ton of ways you can make it!
Chex Mix is also awesome for Christmas gift-giving! I like to place it in a cute Mason jar with a festive ribbon (because I love Mason jars!). Making homemade Chex Mix is also a fun activity that the kids can participate in as well! Get creative and add some peanuts or your favorite mixed nuts – about a cup would be perfect. 🙂
What are your favorite ways to prepare Chex Mix?Print
- 9 cups Corn Chex, Wheat Chex and/or Rice Chex (I used a combination of Corn and Wheat Chex)
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and crackers. In a small microwaveable bowl, melt butter on high for about 30 seconds (uncovered) or until melted.
- Pour butter over cereal mixture and stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in dressing mix and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spread on wax paper or foil and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe source: Chex.com
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesy ranch chex mix
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chex™. The opinions and text are all mine.