Whenever there is any kind of event or holiday celebration with my family and friends, there is always some kind of Chex Mix served! Today I’m sharing a delicious and easy recipe for a homemade Cheesy Ranch Chex™ Mix.
This recipe is sponsored by Chex. All opinions shared are my own.
I mean, what’s a party or holiday season without CHEX mix? I’ve grown up on it and Chex Mix is a given snack at every gathering. There are a ton of ways you can make it!
Chex Mix is also awesome for Christmas gift-giving! I like to place it in a cute Mason jar with a festive ribbon (because I love Mason jars!). Making homemade Chex Mix is also a fun activity that the kids can participate in as well! Get creative and add some peanuts or your favorite mixed nuts – about a cup would be perfect. 🙂
What are your favorite ways to prepare Chex Mix?Print
Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 13 cups
- 9 cups Corn Chex, Wheat Chex and/or Rice Chex (I used a combination of Corn and Wheat Chex)
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and crackers. In a small microwaveable bowl, melt butter on high for about 30 seconds (uncovered) or until melted.
- Pour butter over cereal mixture and stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in dressing mix and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spread on wax paper or foil and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe source: Chex.com
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesy ranch chex mix
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chex™. The opinions and text are all mine.
Rate & Comment