- 9 cups Corn Chex, Wheat Chex and/or Rice Chex (I used a combination of Corn and Wheat Chex)
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and crackers. In a small microwaveable bowl, melt butter on high for about 30 seconds (uncovered) or until melted.
- Pour butter over cereal mixture and stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in dressing mix and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spread on wax paper or foil and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe source: Chex.com
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesy ranch chex mix