This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Oh. My. Word.
Here in the south, when we’re fond of someone, we call them “pumpkin”. Well, I truly see why now after trying this drink. “Pumpkin” has a whole new meaning to me. For real.
I was FINALLY able to get my hands on a bottle of Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka recently. Here in my neck of the woods I haven’t been able to find it anywhere. Luckily, I have an awesome friend who has some connections and scored getting a case ordered at one of my local ABC stores. Thanks Amanda!
Oh, by the way…I didn’t buy the whole case. 🙂
This is a cocktail that is definitely being served at Thanksgiving dinner, without a doubt! I can’t take much credit for it though. I saw the recipe on Pinnacle’s Facebook page and knew I had to try it. I just changed it up just a tad, not much at all. Thanks Pinnacle for the awesome recipe! 🙂
Aside from a nutmeg and sugar mixture for the rim and topping, here are your ingredients for my new favorite fall cocktail: Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka, Irish cream liqueur, half & half and whipped topping. You’ll also need a shaker.
Another shout out to Amanda for the hook-up… cheers to Thirsty Thursday! 🙂Print
- 2 parts Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
- 1 part Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 part half & half
- Whipped cream topping
- Nutmeg & granulated sugar mixture for rimming glass & topping; 1:1 ratio
- Rim glass with nutmeg & sugar mixture.
- In a shaker with ice, vigorously shake vodka, Irish cream & half & half. Strain into glass. Top with whipped cream topping. Sprinkle with nutmeg & sugar mixture.