Oh. My. Word.
Here in the south, when we’re fond of someone, we call them “pumpkin”. Well, I truly see why now after trying this drink. “Pumpkin” has a whole new meaning to me. For real.
I was FINALLY able to get my hands on a bottle of Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka recently. Here in my neck of the woods I haven’t been able to find it anywhere. Luckily, I have an awesome friend who has some connections and scored getting a case ordered at one of my local ABC stores. Thanks Amanda!
Oh, by the way…I didn’t buy the whole case. 🙂
This is a cocktail that is definitely being served at Thanksgiving dinner, without a doubt! I can’t take much credit for it though. I saw the recipe on Pinnacle’s Facebook page and knew I had to try it. I just changed it up just a tad, not much at all. Thanks Pinnacle for the awesome recipe! 🙂
Aside from a nutmeg and sugar mixture for the rim and topping, here are your ingredients for my new favorite fall cocktail: Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka, Irish cream liqueur, half & half and whipped topping. You’ll also need a shaker.
Another shout out to Amanda for the hook-up… cheers to Thirsty Thursday! 🙂
- 2 parts Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
- 1 part Irish cream liqueur
- ½ part half & half
- Whipped cream topping
- Nutmeg & granulated sugar mixture for rimming glass & topping; 1:1 ratio
- Rim glass with nutmeg & sugar mixture.
- In a shaker with ice, vigorously shake vodka, Irish cream & half & half. Strain into glass. Top with whipped cream topping. Sprinkle with nutmeg & sugar mixture.