This insanely easy (and delicious!) Spiced Pumpkin Cocktail will be your new go-to drink for fall!
Here in the south, when we’re fond of someone, we call them “pumpkin”. Well, I truly see why now after trying this drink. “Pumpkin” has a whole new meaning to me. For real.
I was FINALLY able to get my hands on a bottle of Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka recently. Here in my neck of the woods I haven’t been able to find it anywhere. Luckily, I have an awesome friend who has some connections and scored getting a case ordered at one of my local ABC stores. Thanks Amanda!
Oh, by the way…I didn’t buy the whole case. 🙂
This is a cocktail that is definitely being served at Thanksgiving dinner, without a doubt! I can’t take much credit for it though. I saw the recipe on Pinnacle’s Facebook page and knew I had to try it.
I just changed it up just a little. Thanks Pinnacle for the awesome recipe! 🙂
Aside from a nutmeg and sugar mixture for the rim and topping, here are your ingredients for my new favorite fall cocktail: Pumpkin Pie Vodka, Irish cream liqueur, half-and-half and whipped topping. You’ll also need a shaker.
Another shout out to Amanda for the hook-up… cheers to Thirsty Thursday! 🙂Print
- Ground nutmeg and granulated sugar mixture for rimming glass and topping; 1:1 ratio
- 2 parts Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
- 1 part Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 part half-and-half
- Whipped topping
- Rim glass with nutmeg and sugar mixture.
- In a shaker with ice, vigorously shake vodka, Irish cream and half-and-half. Strain into glass.
- Top with whipped cream topping. Sprinkle with nutmeg and sugar mixture.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spiced pumpkin cocktail