This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I’m not gonna make any bones about it. I’m not in a good way this week… shew! Today is definitely a Thursday for a good stiff drink: Pineapple Passion Punch.
What helped me this week is looking forward to another Thirsty Thursday. YES! This cocktail is AMAZING.
Garnish it with some sliced fresh pineapple and maraschino cherries and you’ve got a pretty sassy little drink. It’s those little extra things that don’t cost a whole lot, but make all the difference in the world.
There’s not a whole lot to it! Easy peasy. During my little shopping spree at the liquor store a few weeks ago, I picked up some Pinnacle Tropical Punch Vodka. If you haven’t noticed yet, I am a huge Pinnacle fan. I mixed it with pineapple juice and apple mango passion fruit juice. It’s a little tart, sweet and tropical at the same time.
- 1 part Pinnacle Tropical Punch Vodka
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1 part apple mango passion fruit juice (or any passion fruit juice)
- Sliced fresh pineapple and maraschino cherries, for garnish (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a glass over ice. Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with sliced pineapple and cherries if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
Keywords: pineapple cocktail with vodka