This is a sponsored post on behalf of the North Carolina Pork Council. All opinions shared are my own!
I LOVE to grill, especially in the summertime. But with a busy work schedule and a 1 hour daily commute, I sometimes find it difficult (especially on weeknights!). That’s why I’m sharing this EASY recipe for Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Marinade.
What’s your favorite way to grill PORK?
I am a member of the NC Pork Council Blogging Network and have been compensated for this post. All opinions shared are my own!Print
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pork loin thick cut bone-in center-cut pork chops
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients for the marinade. Place one cup of the marinade in a zip-top freezer bag. Reserve and refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting. Add pork chops to the marinade in the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Remove pork and discard marinade in bag.
- Preheat your grill to medium. Place pork chops on grill and grill until cooked about halfway through, about 10 minutes (depends upon thickness of pork chops). Turn and place on ambient heat and cook until a thermometer reaches 145 degrees. Baste with additional marinade the last 5 minutes of grilling.
Adapted from Southern Living