This is a sponsored post on behalf of the North Carolina Pork Council. All opinions shared are my own!
I LOVE to grill, especially in the summertime. But with a busy work schedule and a 1 hour daily commute, I sometimes find it difficult (especially on weeknights!). That’s why I’m sharing this EASY recipe for Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Marinade.
The marinade is made with prepared peach preserves, so it’s insanely easy to prepare.
Mix it up the night before work or in the morning, place the pork chops in a sealed plastic freezer bag with the marinade and refrigerate.
When you get home, fire up the grill and it’s on for some hearty and easy grilled pork chops that everyone will think you spent hours preparing!
I served my pork chops with leftover roasted potatoes and a can of green beans. All I had to do was the fun part once I got home… the GRILLING!
What’s your favorite way to grill PORK?
I am a member of the NC Pork Council Blogging Network and have been compensated for this post. All opinions shared are my own!Print
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pork loin thick cut bone-in center-cut pork chops
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peach preserves, olive oil, vinegar lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper for the marinade. Place one cup of the marinade in a zip-top freezer bag. Reserve and refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting.
- Add pork chops to the marinade in the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to grill, Preheat your grill to medium. Remove pork chops and discard marinade in bag. Place pork chops on grill and grill until cooked about halfway through, about 10 minutes (will depend upon thickness of pork chops). Turn and place on ambient heat and cook until a thermometer reaches a minimum of 145 degrees F in the thickest part of the chop (but not touching the bone).
- Baste with additional marinade the last 5 minutes of grilling. Allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
According to the USDA, the safe minimum internal temperature for pork chops is 145 °F and allow to rest for at least 3 minutes.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled pork chops with peach marinade
Adapted from Southern Living