- 3 cups old-fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
- 1 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F. Line a 12 x 16 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together oats, pistachios and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Stir honey, brown sugar, olive oil, water, salt and vanilla in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour liquid mixture over oat mixture. Stir to combine and coat evenly.
- Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a deep golden brown and crunchy. * Stir and flip oat mixture every 10-15 minutes during baking. *
- Cool on a wire rack. Stir in dried cranberries and store in an airtight container.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry pistachio granola, granola recipe, healthy granola recipe, homemade granola, easy granola recipe