‘Tis the season for all things PUMPKIN! Martinis are not an exclusion to fall and holiday pumpkin recipes… this Chocolate Pumpkin Gingerbread Martini is the perfect cocktail for fall!
This recipe is sponsored by Kahlúa. All opinions shared are my own.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Everyone loves a good martini… right?
I recently discovered that Kahlúa® just came out with their newest flavor: Pumpkin Spice. I must admit that I was a little excited, as you all know how much I love mixing cocktails.
I also love chocolate. And cookies.
This fall martini incorporates all things that scream fall, desserts and cocktails: Pumpkin, Kahlúa, ginger, cookies and chocolate. Oh, and heavy cream.
I got a rush of excitement when I began to prepare this martini. I know, I’m weird like that… just can’t help it.
The taste? Out of this world: A flavor explosion of crunchy cookies, pumpkin spice, chocolate, coffee, cream and ginger.
Impress your guests at your next holiday gathering with these martinis. Or just impress yourself. You’re worth it. Cheers!Print
- Crushed gingersnap cookies, for rimming glass
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling in bottom of glass
- 2 parts Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- 1 part ginger liqueur
- 1 part heavy cream
- Rim a martini glass with crushed gingersnap cookies.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup in martini glass.
- Pour Kahlua Pumpkin Spice, ginger liqueur, and heavy cream in a shaker with ice. Vigorously shake and strain into martini glass.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kahlua, martini, chocolate
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kahlúa. The opinions and text are all mine.