Can you believe it?! Christmas and New Years are right around the corner. I’ve got your festive cocktail covered this year with this amazing Champagne Cosmo!
Mercy! Be careful with these, though… they’re some kind of deceivingly delicious. No doubt these are going to be on the cocktail menu at my mama’s on Christmas Eve.
Speaking of Christmas, are you ready? I did pretty much all of my shopping online this year and am so relieved I won’t be scrambling on Christmas Eve like I normally do… which means more time for these cosmos!
This cocktail is very simple but your guests will think you’re a master bartender when you serve them. Your simple ingredients are vodka, triple sec, champagne, cranberry juice cocktail and lime juice. Make these all pretty with a sprig of mint and orange peel for garnish.
Cheers to the holidays and remember to drink responsibly!Print
These bubbly and delicious cosmos are a festive twist on the classic cosmopolitan!
- 1 part vodka
- 2 parts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 part triple sec (orange liqueur)
- Splash of lime juice
- 2 parts champagne
- Fresh mint sprig and/or orange peel for garnish (optional)
- Pour vodka, cranberry juice cocktail, triple sec and lime juice into a champagne flute and stir to combine. Top with champagne.
- Garnish with mint sprig and/or orange peel, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: champagne cosmo, champagne cosmopolitan