- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients EXCEPT for crab meat and chives. Stir well to combine. Gently fold in crab meat.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling around edges and slightly browned. If more browning is desired, broil on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with chives.