Using leftover or pre-cooked chicken, this Buffalo Bacon Chicken Dip is a cinch to prepare and comes together in about 30 minutes!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
It’s the season for holiday gatherings with tables overflowing with appetizers. It’s also the season for hectic schedules, shopping and deadlines. If you’re pushed for time and need to throw together a delicious appetizer that everyone will love, this is your recipe.
Since my dog Chance has been sick, his appetite has been through the roof. I feed him a mixture of lean meat, brown rice and veggies at least 4 times a day, which is very time-consuming to prepare. I’ve found that pre-cooked rotisserie chickens are the way to go recently, as most times they’re less expensive than buying a raw chicken.
I’ve been wanting to try this dip, and saved a couple of cups of shredded chicken to use for it (don’t worry, Chance didn’t suffer… I bought 2 chickens). You can also use canned chicken if you’re really in a hurry. I also happened to have some packaged bacon recipe pieces that I threw in for a subtle hint of bacon flavor, but you can omit them if you choose.
This bold and meaty dip is a perfect appetizer for any holiday or football gathering. Serve warm with celery sticks, crackers, or tortilla chips… and enjoy!Print
By using leftover or pre-cooked chicken, this easy Buffalo Bacon Chicken Dip comes together in 30 minutes!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to a 1-quart casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with celery sticks, crackers or tortilla chips.
Adapted from FranksRedHot.com