- 1 (12-ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1–1/3 cups ranch dressing
- 1 pound lean bacon, fried until crispy, then diced or crumbled (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups seeded and diced Roma tomatoes (about 4)
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Pour ranch dressing over pasta and stir to coat evenly. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.*
* If making ahead, prepare the pasta salad without the bacon and lettuce, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then toss in the bacon and lettuce just before serving.