Three of my favorite things (beer, bacon and cheese!) come together in this insanely EASY and delicious cream cheese party dip. It’s a perfect game day appetizer!
I mean, seriously… How in the heck can you go wrong with BEER, BACON and CHEESE?! It’s not possible. This recipe is so crazy easy it’s elementary.
I’ve never really been into spectator sports, but I always show up when invited to the party because of course there’s always beer, good food and fellowship among friends. What more could anyone ask for? 🙂
All there is to this recipe is mixing up cream cheese, beer and a packet of ranch salad dressing mix, then stirring in cooked bacon pieces and shredded cheddar cheese. Told ya it was easy peasy!!!
Fry up your own bacon or use packaged cooked bacon pieces to speed things up. I chose to fry my bacon because I had some left over from when I recently made a Bacon Pineapple Ranch Cheese Ball (another great game day appetizer!).
Do you love simple, easy and delicious recipes as much as I do? 🙂Print
Beer and Bacon Cheese Dip
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Approximately 16 servings
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup beer
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup fully cooked bacon pieces
- Pretzels, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, beer and ranch dressing mix until well incorporated. Add cheddar cheese and bacon pieces and stir well with a large spoon to combine.
- Serve with pretzels.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beer and bacon cheese dip
Make this for sporting events for the boyz it goes quick. And so easy to make.
This looks sooo good! Yum! 🙂
Amy @ The Blond Cook
Thanks so much, Ridhima!