Three of my favorite things come together in this insanely EASY and delicious Beer and Bacon Cheese Dip that is a perfect game day appetizer.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Beer and Bacon Cheese Dip
I mean, seriously… How in the heck can you go wrong with BEER, BACON and CHEESE?! It’s not possible. This recipe is so crazy easy it’s elementary.
I’ve never really been into spectator sports, but I always show up when invited to the party because of course there’s always beer, good food and fellowship among friends. What more could anyone ask for? 🙂
All there is to this recipe is mixing up cream cheese, beer and a packet of ranch salad dressing mix, then stirring in cooked bacon pieces and shredded cheddar cheese. Told ya it was easy peasy!!!
Fry up your own bacon or use packaged cooked bacon pieces to speed things up. I chose to fry my bacon because I had some left over from when I recently made a Bacon Pineapple Ranch Cheese Ball (another great game day appetizer!).
Do you love simple, easy and delicious recipes as much as I do? 🙂Print
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup fully cooked bacon pieces
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, beer and ranch dressing mix until well incorporated. Add cheddar cheese and bacon pieces and stir well with a large spoon to combine. Serve with pretzels.
Adapted from Taste of Home