Here’s a simple and flavorful side dish or vegetarian main dish that is one of my new favorites: Lemon Garlic Rosemary Pasta.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
The flavors of butter, lemon, fresh rosemary and garlic come together into something spectacular in this pasta dish! I have the biggest rosemary bush growing right now and always try to cook with it when I can.
My mama gave the the rosemary bush in a huge pot that sits beside my side porch. Hmmmm… what ELSE can I do with rosemary?! I love it! I ate this with some awesome pork tenderloin that I grilled today for another post (recipe coming very soon!). But I could also eat this as a meal on its own for sure!
The kitchen still has the aromatics of rosemary, lemon and garlic and smells sooooo good!
This is certainly a quick and easy dish if you’re pushed for time. If you love rosemary, lemon, garlic and buttery pasta as much as I do, this recipe is sure to be a winner. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced (about 2-1/2 teaspoons)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic, butter, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is golden brown (about 3-1/2 to 4 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, rosemary and lemon zest. Stir well and remove from heat.
- When pasta has finished cooking, drain in a colander. Return pasta to pot (or a medium serving bowl) and add lemon and rosemary mixture. Toss well to coat evenly.